Don’t stuff swag bags with promotional products, gifts & giveaways that no-one wants. We help brands & clients find, customize & personalize quality branded gifts that capture the spirit of your brand whilst also being sustainable, handmade or built-to-last.
“If it can’t be reduced, reused, repaired, rebuilt, refurbished, refinished, resold, recycled, or composted, then it should be restricted, redesigned or removed from production.” – Pete Seeger, Folk Singer & Social Activist
Branded Merchandise Quick Stats …
- 83% of consumers use their promotional products more than once a day
- 8 out of 10 people who no longer use promotional products they have received will pass them on (nearly 7 in 10 give it to someone they know, and 1 in 3 will donate it) ultimately furthering the brand’s reach
- 9 in 10 consumers recall the branding on promotional products they have received (67% higher than broadcast advertising and 78% higher than online, print and mobile advertising)
Source: Premium Products Association International (PPAI)
What Does “SWAG” Mean?
The origins of Swag come from the swashbuckling days of pirates on the high-seas and their ill-gotten treasures of booty or loot. In the context of promotional products, gifts & giveaways, there are a couple of acronyms:
- Stuff We All Get
- Souvenirs, Wearables, & Gifts.
Then there is the “STDs” acronym which stands for “Swag That Doesn’t Suck” (really, no-one wants Swag That Does Suck!).
Promotional Product Services
Product & Campaign Design | Program Management | Branded Merchandise | Wearables | Recognition Programs | Branded Gifts & Awards | Events + Promotions | Customization
The Power of Promotional Products
Digital marketing experts estimate that consumers can be exposed to anywhere between 4,000 and 10,000 advertisements each day. We are bombarded by advertising via a growing array of media channels; commercials, print, brand labels, Facebook, Google, ads on phones & on-wards.
The consumer advertising experience is no longer enjoyable. An increasing number of people are taking steps to avoid being interrupted & distracted by ads; ad-blocking software on mobiles & desktops & paying for ad-free services (i.e. Netflix). Shaping, inspiring & transforming consumers through advertising is becoming an ever more challenging exercise.
Branded merchandise yields high brand recall, it’s an excellent awareness tactic and, when used as an incentive, can help to significantly improve conversions. The ability to physically touch a branded item or participate in a brand-sponsored event, for example, cannot be replaced with digital marketing.
Why Invest in SWAG?
A consumer study published by Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) in 2019 found that promotional products are the most welcomed form of advertising by all generations and considered most effective in providing a rationale to respond.
Promotional product marketing allows …
- Effective Audience Targeting – Brand messages to effectively reach their intended audience;
- Extended Marketing Reach – For the word to be spread to anyone who sees the product, displayed, used or shared;
- Unforced Advertising – Consumers an opportunity to absorb the content at the pace and time they choose, presenting a greater opportunity for brands to engage with consumers without forcing unsolicited advertising;
- Greater Memory Recall – For additional opportunities to heighten consumer memory, by replacing everyday items they are already using with branded promotional products (brand exposure & brand experience = greater memory recall).
- Meaningful Advertising – Brands can engage & influence consumers with promotional products that relate to the target audience and provide a purpose.
Based in Bangkok, we help brands & companies find, create & customize quality, sustainable promotional products that are built-to-last. From wearables to branded merchandise, gifts & awards, we offer product & campaign design and program management for marketing campaigns, activations &s events.
Creative Experience Agency
SHAPE | INSPIRE | TRANSFORM
Event Design | Brand Activation | Promotional Marketing
Bangkok Event Company
Sustainable Event Designers