Jim Thompson House Tour
The ZiZ Asia events half day private Jim Thompson House tour is ideal for spouse programs and off-sites seeking insights into Bangkok’s heritage. Jim Thompson is responsible for showcasing Thai silks to the world. Vanishing in Malaysia in 1967, his legacy remains very much alive in Thailand and his story told at his beautiful Thai style house which was, back in the day, the address to be invited too.
A visit to the beautiful Thai style house of Jim Thompson who made the Thai silk famous in the entire world before mysteriously disappearing during a trip to Malaysia. Since his disappearance in 1967 little has changed in the home that was the talk of the town and the city’s most celebrated social centre. Even today the charming Thai style house continues to be a key stop for visitors to Bangkok.
- Program is based on English or German speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Lunch is not included.
- Tour is private basis.
- Total is 2.5-3 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.
- Price range excludes Management Fee & VAT.