Floating Market at Damnoen Saduak
The Floating Market at Damnoen Saduak near Bangkok is perfect for spouse programs and off-site excursions seeking cultural insights into Thailand. Damnoen Saduak floating market is located approximately 100 km from Bangkok’s city centre. Travel by road before transferring to long-tail boat for an exhilarating ride to this unique floating market. A paradise for photography, this excursion offers a glimpse of bygone times in full colour, complete with flavours and exotic fragrances.
To discover the Bangkok of days gone by, travel approximately 100 km outside of the city to the floating market of Damnoen Saduak. An exhilarating ride on a narrow long-tail speedboat through marshes and past riverside villages and fruit plantations offers fantastic opportunities for photographs as you journey to this unique market, where locals in small flat bottomed boats sell their produce and wares. Experience this bustling market, and its many colours, flavours and exotic fragrances.
- Program is based on English speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Lunch is not included.
- Tour is private basis.
- Total is 5-6 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Pick up time from the hotel at approximately 7:00 AM (if no other time announced by the guide).
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.
- Guide pricing excludes service fees & VAT