Chinatown Street Food Tour
Take your group out of their comfort zone and descend to ground-level on a quintessential Bangkok Chinatown street food tour that commences in a shopping centre (food court) called Old Siam before journeying onto the streets of Chinatown. This is all about experiencing the preparation & tastes of everyday foods consumed by locals in Bangkok such as dumplings, noodles, desserts, small snacks & more. In Chinatown, with its narrow streets lined with food stalls, participants can taste a wide variety of local dishes whilst also hearing stories and history about Bangkok’s fascinating & historic Chinatown.
Extract your event participants from the confines of your event venue and descend to street level for a truly authentic Thai food experience at street level. This half day private Bangkok food tour will inspire both beginners and advanced Thai food lovers.
Pick-up from your hotel in the afternoon and transfer to the Old Siam, a traditional shopping-centre with a whole floor dedicated to food. See the preparation of the food and try several dishes of dumplings, desserts and small snacks. Continue to Chinatown for a walk along the narrow streets lined with vendors and food-stalls. Taste various dishes and hear interesting stories about the culinary history and traditions of Chinatown before returning to your hotel in the evening.
- This private Bangkok half day tour is bookable for afternoons only. It is not available in the mornings or currently on Mondays.
- Program is based on an English speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Meal is not included.
- Total is 3-4 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.
- Not recommended on Mondays as it is street cleaning days in Bangkok, many street food vendors take day off, less choices and less excitement.
- Guide pricing excludes service charges & VAT