Chinatown & Flower Market Tour
The Chinatown & Flower Market Tour delves into two of Bangkok’s most historic & oldest districts. This experience is all about close encounters with street markets, street side restaurants, shop houses, gold shops, beautiful remnants of colonial-style architecture and interesting Chinese temples, such as Leng Noi Yee. While Bangkok careers deeper into the 21st century, there are isolated pockets within the city that continue to uphold & create the stark juxtapositions. Bangkok’s Chinatown & Flower Market are two such places.
The half day Chinatown & Flower Market Tour is an immersion into the city’s oldest and most historic neighbourhoods. This is an opportunity for your group to encounter street markets, street side restaurants, shop houses, gold shops, beautiful remnants of colonial-style architecture and interesting Chinese temples, such as Leng Noi Yee.
Chinatown is famous for its many varieties of food and it turns into Bangkok’s biggest open air restaurant at night. The Flower Market is the largest in the city and a floral paradise for budding photographers. Both locations and perpetually bustling with activity and offer a window into a way of life little changed by time.
- Program is based on English or German speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Lunch is not included.
- Tour is private basis.
- Total is 3.5-4 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.
- Guide Pricing excludes service fees & applicable taxes.