Chao Phraya River & Klong Tour
The Chao Phraya River & Klong Tour in Bangkok is perfect for spouse programs and off-site excursions seeking cultural insights into Thailand. Joining the boat on the Chao Phraya River, you will cruise through the Klongs (canals) of Thonburi for a glimpse of Bangkok past. You will also visit Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) which rises some 76m and is clad with ceramic shards that reflect the rising sun, so giving the temple its name.
Travel on the Chao Phraya River (The River of Kings) and on through the Klongs (canals) of Thonburi. You will have the chance to observe and photograph the serene family homes and temples along the waterways, which gave the city the name “Venice of the East”. You will also pay a visit to one of the most photographed sights in Bangkok, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun). The majestic shrine has a pagoda of 76 m high. It is decorated with glazed ceramic pieces, that reflect the rising sun and gave the temple its name.
- Program is based on English speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Lunch is not included.
- Tour is private basis.
- Total is 2-3 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Pick up time from the hotel at approximately 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM (if no other time announced by the guide).
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour- price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.
- Guide Prices exclude service fees & applicable taxes.