Bangkok Tuk Tuk Convoys
Hire Bangkok Tuk Tuk Convoys for corporate events, parties and occasions. Make the journey part of an unforgettable event experience in Thailand.
- The Tuk Tuk is iconic in Bangkok. Everyone knows about them but C-Suite Executives many not have had the “Tuk Tuk” experience.
- If your agenda features off-site dinners that are not too far away from your host venue, this is a fun & unique alternative to mini vans or buses.
- Tuk Tuk’s can be branded for your event with flags or even a wrap if lead time allows.
- Make your Tuk Tuk Convoy VIP with a Police Escort of outriders.
- Most comfy with just 2 passengers, mix your attendees up during the journey so they get to know each other.
About Bangkok Tuk Tuk Convoys
Hire Bangkok Tuk Tuk Convoys as a feature during your upcoming event agenda. An icon of Bangkok, a Tuk Tuk trip will being your guests and delegates down to ground level in the city with all of the authentic sights, sounds and smells that accompany it!
The tuk tuk’s we use are identical to any other you see in the city but in perfect condition and using well-trained drivers who are friendly, smiley and, above all, safety conscious. Tuk Tuk’s don’t slip through the traffic like motorcycles but they are, especially in a convoy, a much safer means of transport to give your guests the “wind-through-the-hair” effect whilst experiencing local transport.
Hiring a fleet of Thailand’s iconic 3-wheeler is not expensive and we offer rates by the hour to give you maximum flexibility.
Tips for Events
- Book Tuk Tuks for journeys after sundown when it is cooler.
- Only book them for short journeys (hotel to dinner venue etc) to avoid complaints about heat, comfort, traffic jams, pollution, etc. This is a novelty experience shared with friends & colleagues (with perhaps a bit of competition!).
- Booking tuk tuk convoys during the rainy season (May – October) is a little risky!
- Make sure both the venue you are collecting from and the venue the tuk tuk’s will drop off at know about the convoy well in advance.
- These days Tuk Tuk’s do not have “Access all Areas” in Bangkok; they are not allowed on some roads. Contact us to route plan ahead of your event.
Booking This Experience
Please complete the short request form at the bottom of this page providing the names of the venue that you will be departing from, the name of your destination and the number of guests or delegates who will be traveling. We will get back to you promptly with a quote for your Bangkok Tuk Tuk Convoy.