Bangkok Jungle Cycle Tour
The Bangkok Jungle Cycle Tour with ZiZ Asia Thailand event services & get your participants out exploring the city’s green lung by bicycle. A less traveled oasis known by locals as “Bang Kra Jao”, the route travels through lush tropical vegetation studded with a maze of waterways, small villages and ancient temples. This is a gentle bike ride suitable for anyone who is able to ride a bicycle and just a stones throw from central Bangkok.
The Bangkok Jungle Cycle Tour
The Bangkok Jungle Cycle Tour with ZiZ Asia Thailand event services & get your participants out exploring the city’s green lung by bicycle.
Just across the Chao Phraya River is an extraordinary place known to the locals as Bang Kra Jao. This amazing wilderness in Bangkok can easily been reached by boat. You will find a peaceful place with lush vegetation a maze of waterways, small villages, temples and real tropical jungle. If it wasn’t for Bangkok’s skyline you would never believe you were so close to the city. And traffic is very limited!
You will ride through the local communities passing villages schools and temples (there are over thirty temples in this area) and a delightful floating market (open on weekends only). You will also visit a fascinating temple built in the Ayutthaya period that is more than 250 years old and has a unique roof made of teak wood.
- Program is based on English speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Lunch is not included.
- Tour is on a private basis (as with all ZiZ Asia tours & activities unless otherwise stated).
- Total is 3.5-4.5 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Pick up time from the hotel at approximately 07h30 and 12h00 (if no other time announced by the guide).
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.