Bangkok China Town Cycle Tour
Get your delegates out of the conference room and onto ZiZ Asia Half Day Bangkok Chinatown Cycle Tour. A gentle 15-km ride that starts in the city’s frenetic Chinatown before crossing the Chao Phraya River to Thonburi, the tour gives participants a close-up look at locales & lifestyles, markets, temples & more.
฿3,145.00 – ฿5,587.00
This is a gentle 15-km ride that is suitable for any level. Our experienced cycle guides set a relaxed pace while leading the group through the activity of Chinatown and along quiet back roads. Good quality mountain bikes, a helmet, water, soft drinks and snacks are all included.
This half day tour starts at lively Chinatown, with all it’s stalls, vendors, shops and local temples. From here you will cross the Chao Phraya River to Thonburi and continue along quiet backstreets, visiting temples and local markets. Stops will be made at the Princess Mother Memorial Park and Museum, before continuing to Santa Cruz Catholic Church. You will have the opportunity to taste traditional deserts and then visit the famous Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), one of the most photographed sights in Thailand. If you dare, climb up the steep stairs, for a magnificent view of the surrounding river area.
- Program is based on English speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Lunch is not included.
- Tour is private basis.
- Total is 4.5-5.5 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Pick up time from the hotel at approximately 07h00. (if no other time announced by the guide).
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.