Alms Giving to Monks
The Bangkok Alms Giving to Monks sunrise experience takes participants to a local temple at dawn to make merit & receive a blessing. Consider adding this as an early morning activity during your Bangkok event.
Waking up before sunrise, this is an opportunity to visit a local temple to give alms to the monks, a cultural tradition that has been in practice since time immemorial.
Join locals at the temple to wait for the serene procession of monks filing past you. Participants can make merit by offering food and flowers to the Monks bowls. The monks will bless the participants and say a Buddhist prayer before the group returns to their hotel for breakfast.
- Program is based on English speaking guide. For other languages a supplement charge will apply.
- Breakfast is not included.
- Tour is private basis.
- Total is 2-2.5 hrs depending on the hotel location and traffic situation.
- Transfers only from/to hotels in the city-center (Prathunam, Silom, lower Sukhumvit, Riverside) are included in the tour-price.
- For transfers from/to Airport-hotels or hotels outside of the city-center, surcharges may be applied.
- Guide price excludes all applicable service charges and government taxes.